- An authentic optical telescope: Two eyepieces. The H6 mm eyepiece is 60X, the H20 mm eyepiece is 18X; the focal length: 360 mm; the Aperture: 50 mm.
- Easy to carry: The Refractor telescope is made of lightweight ABS aluminum alloy, with a lightweight (36 cm) tripod and a main mirror dew shield, occupying a small space, suitable for travel and camping.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: Astronomy telescopes can be used in family education to satisfy children's curiosity. They can also be used for long-range viewing, observing the environment, birds, and animals.
- Observation comfort: The refractor telescope eyepiece for astronomy is equipped with a 45° diagonal prism that rotates the light around its vertical axis. The image in the eyepiece is a positive image for a more comfortable vision.
- With a dew shield and dust cap, one can use it without worry about fogging on the surface of the primary mirror and keep the tube device from dust at normal times.