- Good Materials: BO High Carbon stainless steel oxidation, super sharp and resistant, anti-rust. High-quality stainless steel blades make your cutting task a piece of cake.
- EASY TO USE: This stainless steel kitchen knife set provides you with nonstick paint-coated top blades and ergonomic polypropylene handles. Meat knives 8-piece set greatly facilitate your chopping task.
- Super Sharp Serration: Table Knives have a beautiful serration and are also very sharp, ideal for meats. Whether it's steak, pork knuckle, or chicken, it can be cut easily.
- Knife Use Tips: After each use, it should be cleaned by hand and immediately with a towel. Do not put the knife in an acidic or alkaline environment or use a dishwasher.
- 8-Piece Steak Knife Set: With their especially sharp serrated edge, the 8 stainless steel steak knives are designed to cut all types of meats with ease. They come with a wooden handle and in a gift box.
- BO Oxidation for anti-oxidation: Steak Knife Set is coated with non-stick black titanium. The black steak knife set resists corrosion and rust.
- How to clean a steak knife: Always remember to handle steak knives with great care when cleaning. The blades are very sharp. Remember this: clean, rinse, dry, store.
- Use warm soapy water to wash knives and make sure all remaining residue has been removed. Dry your steak knives with a clean drying towel or paper towel or even let them air dry. Just be sure to clean them one by one and don't stack them on top of each other.